We had a great holiday season. Our family is very blessed. We have been busy but healthy. We only traveled a little so there was lots of time spent at home enjoying our time together. God has been so good to us. We have been blessed to watch many miracles this year. One of those miracles came by airplane when our friends, the Greens, brought home their daughter, Lia, from China. We have been blessed to have such wonderful friends through adoption.
In 2009, I am going to try really hard to stay on top of blogging. I had deleted my blog because of time, personal information, etc. I have been asked by many people about the children so here I am again.
May God bless you and your family this year!
SO glad you're back to blogging. I really enjoy your pics!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
L Y N N :(